- 1 lb. whole grain fettuccine pasta
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. white-wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- sea salt
- tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 cloves fish garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Ghost Pumpkin
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- To boiling water, add 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt to taste and pasta. Follow pasta directions to cook to al dente. Drain.
- In pasta pot, add remaining olive oil and heat over medium. Add garlic and fresh thyme. Mix until garlic is fragrant.
- Add pumpkin puree, heavy whipping cream, white-wine vinegar, fresh parmesan cheese & ghost pumpkin. Simmer for 2-3 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to coat. If sauce is too thick, use vegetable stock as needed.
- Serve pasta, garnished with red pepper flakes and extra Ghost Pumpkin if extra heat is desired.