- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ground chili powder
- 1 tbsp. Crum’s Hot Ta Molly Sauce
- Spicy Chocolate Ganache (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8 in. x 8 in. baking pan. In a large mixing bowl, stir together first four ingredients until well-blended. Stir in cinnamon, chili powder, and hot sauce to fully mix ingredients. Pour mix into greased pan and bake 30-34 minutes until a toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing. Serve with warm Spicy Chocolate Ganache Sauce.
Spicy Chocolate Ganache
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp. Crum’s Grim Sauce
In a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring heavy cream to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chocolate to the saucepan, allowing the chocolate chips to soften before slowly stirring into the cream until chocolate has fully melted. Add sauce and stir thoroughly. Serve warm. Additional serving suggestions: Drizzled over ice cream or served as a dip for fresh fruit.